VoLTE is modern technology that provides HD audio calls. Using this service you can listen to natural voices while calling. Nepal telecom has launched an NTC VoLTE service for some specific devices only. NTC is working on launching on more devices.
Table of Contents
How to activate the NTC VoLTE service?
First of all, activate the 4G service for your sim card before activating the VoLTE service. To activate the 4G service call *444# and select Enable 4G service.
To activate the NTC VoLTE service for your device, Dial *444# and then select Enable VoLTE service. Also, enable VoLTE service in your phone and be sure that your device supports VoLTE service.
How to enable VoLTE in the setting of your device?
To enable VoLTE in the setting of your device, follow the given steps:
- Go to settings of your android phone
- Click on Connections
- After that tap on Mobile Networks
- By toggling enable VoLTE Calls
Devices that support NTC VoLTE service are:
- Nokia 5.3, Nokia 7.2, and Nokia 3.4
- Galaxy M01s, Galaxy M02, Galaxy M02s, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M12, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M31, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A52, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A72, Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 ultra, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold2.
3. Xiaomi Phones
- Redmi 8A, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro, Redmi 9C, Redmi 9A, Redmi 9 Prime, Redmi 8, Redmi 7, Poco F1, Mi Note 10 Lite, and Mi 10
Also read, How to transfer balance in NTC?