Tourism Division Office Kohalpur, Banke is seeking 1 civil engineer and 3 sub engineers. Working areas for both engineers and sub-engineers will be in Banke. The final deadline for advertisement is 2075/07/28.
Table of Contents
|Officer Level 7th
Requirements to apply for vacancy
- Should have completed Bachelor in Civil Engineering or equivalent from the recognized educational institution for officer 7th level post. Also, the applicant should be registered with Nepal Engineering Council.
- For the 5th level, Sub-Engineer post, one should have completed a diploma in Civil Engineering from CTEVT or a recognized educational institute.
- The applicant should be able to prepare and analyze project cost estimates, supervision and final cost details for infrastructure construction and maintenance.
- Also, applicant should have e excellent business and communication skills.
- For Sub-Engineer : Must be at least 18 years and not more than 45 years.
- For Engineer : Must be at least 21 years and not more than 45 years.
- Also, the applicant should legally eligible to apply for the post.
How to apply for Engineer and Sub-Engineer?
Where to get form and submit it?
You can get a form from the Tourism Division Office Kohalpur, Banke. Forms should be submitted physically. The final date for submitting an application is 2078/07/28 and Tourism Department Office,
Documents required along with application
Citizenship or any government-issued ID card, Educational documents, NEC registered certificate(For Engineers), Experience Letter(If you have), and 2 passport-sized photos.
The application fee for Civil Engineers is Rs. 1,000 and for Civil, Sub-Engineers is Rs. 400.