In this post, We will be providing you with information about Nepalese Politician Rajendra Prasad Pandey. After the resignation of former CM Asthalaxmi Shakhya, He has been appointed as Chief Minister of Bagmati Province today. We will provide you with information about his age, political career, background, family, and net worth.
Table of Contents
Rajendra Pandey Biography
|Name||Rajendra Prasad Pandey|
|Nick Name||Rajendra Pandey|
|Birth Date||11 June 1956 (2013/02/29)|
|Birth Place||Gajuri Rural Municipality, Dhading District|
|Political Party||Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Socialist)|
|Education||Post Graduation on Rural Development|
Political career of Rajendra Pandey
Rajendra Pandey was politically active since his student age. He left his teaching profession after he realizes that He can change the country after getting into politics fully.
Political Timeline of Rajendra Pandey
- Rajendra Pandey was a leader during 2032 B.S. on Saraswoti Campus.
- Played vital role on Teachers Moment during 2036, 2038 and 2042 B.S.
- Rajendra Pandey had worked as Vice Secretary of ML(माले)
- He became Chairman of District Panchayat on 2043 B.S.
- At 2050 B.S. He became Zonal Secretary of CPN-UML and central member on 2055 B.S.
- He had won parliament election of 2048, 2051, 2056 and 2070 B.S.
- Rajendra Pandey has also worked as Minister for Local Development.
- Currently, Rajendra Pandey is Vice Chairman of CPN(Unified Socialist)
Rajendra Pandey Social Media
Disclaimer: If there is any mistake on this post or if you have any problem or if you want to remove your bio then please immediately contact us using this form. Our team will resolve your problem within one week after submission.